Save the Date for TXConnect 2020
Join us for August 16 – 19, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort, San Antonio for the TXConnect Membership Summit. This summit represents a renewed focus to TTA members and a recommitment to connecting rural Texas through a proactive partnership with you, the industry, and the future of the telecommunications industry.
Attend the inaugural TXConnect Membership Summit to become more involved in the fresh new direction of the association, activities, and long-term goals. Connect with the leaders in our community to foster true collaboration to continue after the summit.
TXConnect is for TTA members and non-members from all facets of our industry including accounting, marketing, customer experience, technical innovations and more.
- Discover the real-world issues facing rural Texas Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and learn how to proactively address them.
- Uncover the latest trends, data-driven insights, and provoking ways to evolve your business models and communities.
- Explore topics that matter including: COVID-19, new ways to create symbiotic partnerships, network virtualization, digital transformation and opportunities for the future.
- Learn today’s best practices for accounting, marketing, customer experience, technical evolution and innovation.
- Promote the successes of YOUR company so our collective voice will be heard by state decision makers.
- Practice the hard and soft skills that will get you a seat at the table of influence.
- Soak-in the expertise shared by prominent industry guests and vendor partners.
- Enjoy recreational activities designed to build trust and confidence across our member community.